Understanding Chronic Kidney Disease and Advancing Equitable Care: 1 in 3 US Adults is at Risk. #PKDAwareness Month resources are available!
Experts discussed the current state of chronic kidney disease across populations and what state policymakers can do to address equitable access diagnosis, treatment and care for all constituents.
Connecticut State Representative Christie Carpino, Secretary, WIG Board of Directors
Massachusetts State Senate President Emerita Harriette Chandler, WIG State Director
Dr. Charlotte Jones-Burton, Vice President, Global Clinical Development, Nephrology, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Companies
Lisa L. Smallwood-Belk, MS, Patient Advocate, The Kidney Network
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) Advocacy Letter to Policymakers - Anonymous
- An Act to Create a Chronic Kidney Disease Task Force in the Massachusetts Legislature
- Kidney Disease Task Force created in the Colorado Legislature
- Kidney Disease Task Force introduced in the New Jersey Legislature
- Kidney Disease Prevention and Education Task Force Act introduced in the Oklahoma Legislature
- Kidney Disease Prevention and Education Task Force created in the Louisiana Legisature
- The Rita Littlefield Chronic Kidney Disease Centralized Resource Center established within the Health and Human Services Commission in the Texas Legislature